CDRA COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once we have received and accepted your course application we will send you an invoice. Your place on the course is only guaranteed once we have received full payment. Payments should be made at least three weeks before the course date. If you apply within three weeks of the course start date, we require you to pay the course fees immediately.
Course cancellation by participant
If you have paid for the course, but are no longer able to attend, we require a written notice of cancellation. The following applies in terms of cancellation:
- Course fees will be refunded, less a 15% administration fee, if a written notice of cancellation is received 10 working days (or more) prior to the training course;
- Course fees are payable in full if cancellation is notified less than 10 working days prior to the commencement of the training course;
- Course fees are payable in full if a participant fails to attend (no show).
In case of cancellation, we will not refund banking fees that you may have incurred in transferring fees into our account.
Course cancellation by CDRA
Please be aware that our training courses require a minimum of 10 participants. If a course fails to attract a sufficient number of participants, the CDRA may decide to cancel the course. In case of cancellation, we will inform you 3 weeks in advance and refund the course fees in full (excluding banking fees that you may have incurred).
We strongly advise those travelling to our courses from outside South Africa, to wait with booking flights until we have notified you that our course is indeed going ahead. Please contact us before booking your flight, as we will not refund you for those costs in case of a course cancellation.
Visa application process
The CDRA can assist you with an invitation letter to support your visa application. Before we can email you this letter, we will need to receive the following:
- Completed course registration form;
- A work/organizational email address and physical address;
- Full payment of the course fees;
- A scanned copy of your passport;